Thursday, April 25, 2013

A week and some change


I tried to write something longer than usual about the happenings here, but it got to be too much, too deep, too heavy, and I tossed it in the bin as a result. Suffice to say, it's been a strange, horrifying, gut wrenching, at times hopeful, at times sorrowful, tense, and emotionally charged week.

Things are getting back to normal. And by normal I mean that, once again, a municipality here in Massachusetts decided it was necessary to tow my car to an undisclosed location because they wanted to spend seventeen seconds running a street sweeper along the block. It's cool: I didn't need that $150 dollars. Here. You have it.

I am very much looking forward to the day that I own my own house and have my own driveway and/or garage, so that I won't have to deal with this shit anymore.

1 comment:

  1. just start parking in someone else's garage...i'm sure they won't mind.

    ReplyDelete