Monday, April 8, 2013

A paragraph a day...

...is rapidly turning into a paragraph a week.

There are projects I get myself into all the time that I know will be good for me -my esteem, my thought processes, my creativity- but so many times I lack the discipline to see them through to the end, and that makes me feel like a finicky teenager and not the adult that I am. I want to do them, but somehow I manage to forget to do them.

I could set up a calendar reminder to do this, but that would depend on me remembering to actually create the calendar entry, and then when the reminder pops up on my phone or my email, I'll have to actually pay attention to it instead of simply acknowledging it then dismissing it.

Maybe someone could program a calendar that checks my blog to see if there's an entry before allowing me to dismiss the reminder...

No comments:

Post a Comment